Mt. Rainier, Washington July 3th, 2020: This will be my 2nd Attempt to Summit.
EBB Statistics 2019-2020
Mt. Rainier, Washington Statistics 2020
- The mountain rises abruptly from the surrounding land with elevations in the park ranging from 1,600 feet to over 14,000 feet (490–4,300 m). The highest point in the Cascade Range.
- Mount Rainier is a popular peak for mountaineering with some 10,000 attempts per year with approximately 50% making it to the summit.
- The average expedition is a 3 days, round trip.
- Mt Denali Climb May 2020 (Cancelled due to the Covid 19 epidemic)
- Mt. Rainier July 2020 (Tentative Covid 19)
- Arrowhead 135 Jan 2021
- Mt Aconcagua Climb Feb 2021
- Mt Everest May 2021
[BUY NOW only $0.99]
Our team’s goal would be for me to cross the Grand Canyon Rim 7 times continuously and set a new world record.
Epic Bill Bradley
Arguably one of the most inspiring versatile extreme endurance athletes in our time, Bill Bradley undertakes the most challenging endurance sporting events in the world. He craves improbable challenges set against nature’s unforgiving scenarios. The average age of an extreme endurance athlete is 35 years old. Bradley, now 58, stands alone yet he continues to take on grueling events around the world and continues to amaze his fans with many completions.
We are actively looking for Sponsorship for our many up coming event schedule in 2019. In our last event “MT Denali 2018”, we garnered over 1.2 million views on (2) of the (6) videos documenting the climb, with a watch time of over 3 minutes per/view on our YouTube channel.
I met Bill today in Salisbury, England at a train station waiting to go home on leave from the army. We ended up speaking to the very point we had to go our separate ways. He is a great guy and unique. The stories he told me had me in awe and left me amazed. Bill you are a fantastic character and it was a pleasure to have met you. Hopefully our paths cross again some day.
I too am an endurance athlete but a thimble size fraction ...of your epic performances!!! Love the motivation that you produce for me and countless others
That was a lot of fun Bill! You are one tough cookie!
Amazing! I had no idea!!
Even though I have heard about these epic events (ordeals) before, I was totally into your talk. So was everyone else!!! Super impressive!! The talk elevated the already epicness even more...!!!!